Monday, May 31, 2010

A prototype


I fell in love with this little dress the minute I saw it. I love how simply it is made. The fabric is soft and lightweight and is so comfortable for my baby, and it's short enough that she can still crawl in it. She wears it all the time. I'd like to have more of them because honestly I would put her in one every day. I haven't found the right fabric, but I wanted to try sewing it with some practice fabric first, and work out the kinks. I used a zipper because I thought it would save time (it didn't!), but next time I'll try buttons like the original.

I think the little replica turned out sweet and I'm excited to try it on the little model...

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute. Put her in it right this minute. Where did you buy the original?.. I love it.

    ReplyDelete