Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Still here...working away....

I have been feeling so guilty for not posting anything this last week. I have to remind my perfectionist self that this project isn't about a beautiful blog, but about my own learning process. It's about gaining discipline in creating and motivation to finish things. I can't tell you how much I have learned and grown since I started this journey. With that said...I do hope to get better at documenting it! In the meantime, I'll just have to tell you that I have some fun things to share in the next day or two when I can get around to posting about them...Things I have had SO much fun working on.
PS: I'm so mad I missed Teen Mom tonight!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hurry and watch Teen Mom. I need to talk about it with someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i so wished you lived closer! im making a halloween costume and i need your cute creative brain! i might have to call ya.

    ReplyDelete